Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa
1 Festival Square, Edinburgh, EH3 9SR, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1835 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Twin Room with Castle View
Club Castle King Room
Classic King Room
Classic Twin Room
King Room with Castle View
Club King Room with Club Lounge & Spa Access
Club Twin Room with Club Lounge and Spa Access
Classic Suite with Club Lounge & Spa Access
5 reasons to choose Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 7 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Edinburgh
The Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa has recently been announced as one of Sheraton Hotels & Resorts’ new premier tier, Sheraton Grand, which recognises a select few hotels for their enticing destination, distinguished design and excellence in service and guest experience. Together with the distinctly modern One Square Restaurant & Bar, award-winning One Spa and serene Spa Café, the hotel forms part of a unique gathering place in the heart of the city.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Filmhouse Cinema 0.1 miles
- Traverse Theatre 0.1 miles
- Usher Hall 0.1 miles
- Royal Lyceum Theatre 0.1 miles
- Scottish Widows Bank Plc 0.1 miles
- Geoffrey Kiltmakers and Weavers 0.1 miles
- The Royal Bank of Scotland 0.2 miles
- Princes Street Gardens 0.3 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 0.3 miles
- Charlotte Square 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Royal Mile 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 0.6 miles
- University of Edinburgh 0.7 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theatre 0.8 miles
- Omni Centre 1 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 1.1 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 1.3 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 2.4 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 7.7 miles
- Forth Bridge 8.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sainsbury\'s Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 6.1 miles
- Glasgow Airport 47.7 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 61.4 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
House of Fraser
Popular brands like: Ralph Lauren, Armani
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Hammam (Additional charge)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
- Sauna (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
There is a surcharge of GBP 30 per person to use the thermal suite and rooftop hydro-pool. This should be booked before arrival to avoid disappointment.
Children under 16 have limited access to the swimming pool and cannot use other spa facilities.
The hotel requires guests to show the same card used for prepayment at check-in. If they are not able to bring that card with them then they need to contact the property to get a third party payment form.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.