Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa
1 Festival Square, Edinburgh, EH3 9SR, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 2283 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa
Overlooking Edinburgh Castle, the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa is located in the financial district, next to the West End business and entertainment area and a five-minute walk from Princes Street, 1,650 feet from Edinburgh Castle.
The luxurious, elegant rooms provide free wireless Internet access, 24-hour room service, interactive satellite flat-screen TV, small sitting areas, and bathrooms with a separate bath and walk-in shower. The large air-conditioned rooms have beautiful furnishings and mood lighting.
At One Spa, guests can enjoy complimentary use of the 50 feet swimming pool, gym and fitness studios, and can include in a variety of beauty and spa treatments during their stay (must be booked prior to arrival). The unique and recently renovated Thermal Suite and rooftop Hydropool experiences, known as Escape at One, can be enjoyed at a preferential rate. These should be booked in advance prior arrival at the hotel, together with the Thermal Suite and Rooftop Hydro Pool, which are charged separately.
A modern Scottish menu and unique Gin Tasting experience is available in the vibrant One Square Bar + Brasserie.
This is our guests' favorite part of Edinburgh, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa
- What are club facilities?Club Facilities includes complimentary access to Sheraton Club, a lounge serving hot and continental breakfast in the morning, tea, coffee and snacks ...Answered on March 31, 2020
- Is the SPA included in the price?No. With a Castle View, Guest Room, 1 King access to Escape at One, our signature thermal spa experience at One Spa, giving you full access to our ro...Answered on March 31, 2020
- Hello, I would love to book your hotel for my husband’s birthday and surprise him with a getaway as we are living in Newcastle. However, we have a lit...Dear Misirli, Thank you for your message, We do provide travel cots for children for 2yrs and below. These can fit in any of our room categories, plea...Answered on November 19, 2019
- What is the Club?Includes complimentary access to Sheraton Club serving hot and continental breakfast in the morning, tea, coffee and snacks throughout the day and dri...Answered on March 31, 2020
- Does the Club Guest room still include a complimentary visit to the rooftop pool/spa? Thank you.Our Club and Spa rooms include complimentary access to the hydropool and spa.Answered on June 12, 2021
- Still looking?
One Square Bar & Brasserie
Food: British, Scottish
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Other Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The name on the credit card used for the booking should correspond to the guest staying at the property.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa
The prices at Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa by:
- Taxi 20min
- Tram 30min
Room options at Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa include:
Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa is 2,950 feet from the center of Edinburgh.
Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Personal trainer
- Spa facilities
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Locker rooms
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Head massage
- Full-body massage
- Fitness classes
Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa has 1 restaurant:
- One Square Bar & Brasserie
Guests staying at Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.