Great Northern Hotel
Station Approach, Peterborough, PE1 1QL, United Kingdom –
We are the oldest Hotel in Peterborough, and have individuality in our rooms, mixing the traditional with the modern. A truly warm welcome with Traditional and Honest customer service.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Peterborough Train Station 0.1 miles
- Peterborough Central Library 0.3 miles
- Peterborough Magistrates Court 0.5 miles
- Peterborough City Hospital 1.5 miles
- Peterborough Cathedral 1.5 miles
- Longthorpe Tower 1.7 miles
- Peterborough Services A1 4.2 miles
- Fotheringhay Castle 8.6 miles
- Burghley House 9.8 miles
- Rutland Water 18.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.1 miles
- London Luton Airport 48.5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 48.6 miles
- London Stansted Airport 52 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Great Northern Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
04:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Great Northern Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
This hotel is split over two floors and all rooms are accessed via stairs as there is no lift.
A security deposit of GBP 50 in cash is required upon arrival for incidentals for guests paying for their reservation in cash. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.