Grey Street Hotel
2-12 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6EE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 2099 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Grey Street Hotel.
The hotel started life as a bank, but it has also been a newsagents, restaurant and the Cavendish nightclub before being converted into a hotel in the 2005. The Malhotra Group acquired the Grey Street Hotel in June 2013.
Area Info –
- Aldermans Fenwicks House 0.1 miles
- Newcastle Cathedral 0.1 miles
- Saint Nicholas Cathedral 0.1 miles
- Theatre Royal 0.1 miles
- Castle Garth 0.2 miles
- The Gate 0.2 miles
- Newcastle Train Station 0.3 miles
- Carling Academy 0.3 miles
- Eldon Square 0.3 miles
- Northumberland Street 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Sage 0.4 miles
- Northumbria University 0.4 miles
- Quayside 0.5 miles
- Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art 0.5 miles
- St. James' Park 0.5 miles
- Metro Radio Arena 0.7 miles
- MetroCentre 2.5 miles
- Beamish Museum 6.5 miles
- Lumley Castle 8.4 miles
- Stadium of Light 9.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Grainger Market 0.2 miles
- Tyne River 0.3 miles
- Newcastle Airport 6 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- High Bridge Quarter Boutique
- Central Arcade Local & Authentic
Popular brands like: Apple, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Living Room
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Grey Street Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Newcastle upon Tyne
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Grey Street Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.