Grosvenor Place Guest House
2 Grosvenor Place, Chester, CH1 2DE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 638 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Grosvenor Place Guest House.
Grosvenor Place has a long history. It and Bunce street which runs along side are both cul de sacs. We are one of very few streets which still have the original cobbles. There are stories that wealthy owners housed their mistresses here
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Grosvenor Museum 0 miles
- Chester Castle 0.2 miles
- Guildhall, Chester 0.2 miles
- Chester Racecourse 0.3 miles
- Chester Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Chester Train Station 0.8 miles
- University of Chester 0.9 miles
- Countess of Chester Hospital 1.5 miles
- Chester Zoo 2.8 miles
- Greenacres Animal Park 5.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Delamere Forest 6 miles
- Sefton Park 13.8 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 15 miles
- Echo Arena 15.1 miles
- Liverpool ONE 15.3 miles
- Albert Dock 15.3 miles
- Pier Head 15.6 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 15.6 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 15.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Panini Press Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0 miles
- La fattoria Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Brewery Tap Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Bear and Billet Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Chester market Market 0.2 miles
- North Sea Ocean/Sea 21.7 miles
- Dee River 0.2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 10.5 miles
- Manchester Airport 28.3 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Grosvenor Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: H&M
- Chester Rows Shopping Street Boutique
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Grosvenor Place Guest House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 6 per day.
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Grosvenor Place Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
This property offers a self check-in policy after 19:00.
Please inform Grosvenor Place Guest House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.