BEST WESTERN Bradford Guide Post Hotel
Common Road, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0ST, United Kingdom – Show map
4 reasons to choose BEST WESTERN Bradford Guide Post Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Property surroundings – Show map
- Odsal Stadium 0.7 miles
- University of Bradford 2.5 miles
- National Media Museum 2.5 miles
- The Alhambra Theatre 2.5 miles
- Bradford City Library 2.6 miles
- St George's Hall 2.6 miles
- Hartshead Moor Services M62 3 miles
- Coral Windows Stadium 3.3 miles
- Manor Golf Club 3.6 miles
- Bradford Royal Infirmary 3.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Victoria Theatre 4.7 miles
- Kirkstall Abbey 7.7 miles
- White Rose Shopping Centre 7.8 miles
- Middleton Park 9.1 miles
- Leeds City Railway Station 9.2 miles
- Leeds Town Hall 9.3 miles
- 02 Academy 9.4 miles
- Trinity Leeds 9.4 miles
- Leeds Arena 9.6 miles
- Roundhay Park 10.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Grocery Store Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 8.9 miles
- Manchester Airport 34.3 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 36.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 13:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 18 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
When staying during a public holiday, please note that the breakfast times may vary and the restaurant will close for lunch and dinner.
Due to the hotel being a popular wedding/function venue, on certain weekends throughout the year music may be experienced until at least 01:00 and on certain evenings the restaurant may be closed. However alternative dining arrangements/times will be available. Please check direct with the hotel using the contact details given on the booking confirmation.