BEST WESTERN Bradford Guide Post Hotel
Common Road, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0ST, United Kingdom –
5 Reasons to Choose BEST WESTERN Bradford Guide Post Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Odsal Stadium 0.7 miles
- University of Bradford 2.5 miles
- National Media Museum 2.5 miles
- The Alhambra Theatre 2.5 miles
- Bradford City Library 2.6 miles
- St George's Hall 2.6 miles
- Hartshead Moor Services M62 3 miles
- Coral Windows Stadium 3.3 miles
- Manor Golf Club 3.6 miles
- Bradford Royal Infirmary 3.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Victoria Theatre 4.7 miles
- White Rose Shopping Centre 7.8 miles
- Middleton Park 9.1 miles
- Leeds City Railway Station 9.2 miles
- Leeds Town Hall 9.3 miles
- 02 Academy 9.4 miles
- Trinity Leeds 9.4 miles
- Leeds Arena 9.6 miles
- Roundhay Park 10.8 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 18.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Grocery Store Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 8.9 miles
- Manchester Airport 34.3 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 36.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 18 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
When staying during a public holiday, please note that the breakfast times may vary and the restaurant will close for lunch and dinner.
Due to the hotel being a popular wedding/function venue, on certain weekends throughout the year music may be experienced until at least 1 am and on certain evenings the restaurant may be closed. However alternative dining arrangements/times will be available. Please check direct with the hotel using the contact details given in the booking confirmation.