The Gatwick White House Hotel
52 Church Road, Near Gatwick Airport, Horley, RH6 7EX, United Kingdom –
En Suite Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
Standard Single Room
Superior Triple Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
White house hotel, being former training centre for Helicopter pilots have advantage of Large Breakfast room with capacity of 24 persons , Well equipped BAR, we converted rooms with en-suite facilities and decorated with wardrobes and all required Bed room furniture. We welcome all customers includes families, solo travellers, business delegates, building contractors, couples etc. Promise made by white house for getting personal touch in our services, arranging for all possible requirements of our guest, serving breakfast and food with love and respect to the level of satisfaction. We make your day valuable, satisfied and enjoyable with our services and nights with comfortable, pleasant sleep which makes you relaxed and fresh for your following journey....
Want to send a special request to Ashish Patel? Add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Horley Library 0.2 miles
- Horley Council Offices 0.3 miles
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital 0.6 miles
- Gatwick Airport North Terminal 0.8 miles
- Gatwick Airport South Terminal 1 miles
- Three Bridges 3.7 miles
- Crawley Borough Council 3.8 miles
- Crawley Library 4 miles
- Pease Pottage Services M23 6.2 miles
- Betchworth Park Golf Club 7.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Walton Heath Golf Club 8 miles
- Wakehurst Place 8.1 miles
- Box Hill 8.2 miles
- Walton-on-the-Hill 8.4 miles
- Denbies Wine Estate 8.5 miles
- Nymans Garden 8.5 miles
- The Capitol Horsham 9.9 miles
- Clacket Lane Services M25 11.4 miles
- Chartwell 12 miles
- Hever Castle 12.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Crawley Market 5 miles
- tesco, Lidl, Waitrose Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Horley Market 0.2 miles
- Horley town Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Horley town Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Brighton Ocean/Sea 30 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 1.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 24.1 miles
- London City Airport 24.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, Indian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose The Gatwick White House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Indoor Play Area
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 11:00 AM
2:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged GBP 10 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Parking is charged at GBP 12 per car per night.
All payments are due on arrival at the hotel, using a credit card, a debit card or cash. If the card holder is not present, full card-holder details must be given, in writing, before arrival.
Wheelchair accessible ground floor rooms are available on request.
The hotel can cater for special dietary requirements. Please contact the hotel prior to arrival, via the contact details found in the booking confirmation, with any breakfast requirements.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.