Hampton By Hilton Bath City
Avon Street, Bath, BA1 1UP, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 4764 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. At the hotel, rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels.
A buffet, continental or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property.
The reception at Hampton By Hilton Bath City can provide tips on the area.
The Roman Baths is a 4-minute walk from the accommodation, while Oldfield Park Train Station is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 18 miles from Hampton By Hilton Bath City.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bath, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.Hampton By Hilton Bath City has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 25, 2022
Hotel chain/brand: Hampton Inn
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What sort of breakfast?A hot english and continental buffet.Answered on 15 February 2023
- Hi is it dog friendly.Hi good afternoon, thank you for messaging us,. Unfortunately, not a dog friendly. Many thanks.Answered on 1 March 2022
- Hello, my daughter has a severe peanut allergy and must avoid all nuts! Are there any safe options for her on the breakfast menu?Yes, we can cater to peanut allergiesAnswered on 15 February 2023
- Are there irons in the roomsYes there areAnswered on 15 February 2023
- hi is the breakfast buffet style full english breakfast? thank you!It's a hot and cold buffet breakfastAnswered on 15 February 2023
- Still looking?
- Open forLunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- Nightclub/DJAdditional charge
- Mini golfAdditional charge
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storageAdditional charge
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Business center
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Packed lunches
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Hampton By Hilton Bath City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hampton By Hilton Bath City
The prices at Hampton By Hilton Bath City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hampton By Hilton Bath City offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Happy hour
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Stand-up comedy
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Themed dinners
- Live music/Performance
Room options at Hampton By Hilton Bath City include:
Check-in at Hampton By Hilton Bath City is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Hampton By Hilton Bath City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hampton By Hilton Bath City is 1,500 feet from the center of Bath.
Hampton By Hilton Bath City has 1 restaurant: