Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter
98-104 Constitution Hill, Birmingham, B19 3JT, United Kingdom – Good location – show map
Stay in the heart of Birmingham – Good location – show map
Located in the Jewelry Quarter, close to St Paul's Tram Station and 10 minutes’ walk from Birmingham city center, Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewelry Quarter features an on-site fitness center, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk. Birmingham International Airport and the National Exhibition Center are just 10 miles away.
A 32-inch HD TV and tea/coffee making facilities are provided in each stylish room at Hampton Birmingham City North, as well as an private bathroom and work desk with ergonomic chair.
A hot breakfast is served in the dining room each morning, along with coffee, tea or fruit juice. A selection of restaurants can be found in the local area for lunch and evening meals. Meals and snacks are available 24-hours a day.
The business center offers free WiFi, printing services and flexible meeting rooms equipped with the audio and visual technology. A foreign currency exchange is available at the property.
A variety of shopping centers are located within the city center, as well as open-air markets. Theaters, live music venues and nightclubs are also on offer. The National Indoor Arena, The ICC Birmingham, Bullring Shopping Center and Broad Street can all be reached within 1.3 miles. Access to M5 and M6 Motorways is possible less than 3 miles away.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter
- How far away are you from the Arena, train and bus station please?Arena Birmingham is about 7 minutes away from the hotel by car. About 20 minutes on foot and between 15 and 20 minutes by public transportation. St ...Answered on January 6, 2020
- good morning, is there car parking? if not any place near the hotel? thank youPay/display and on-street parking options are near the hotel. The closest is next door on Livery Street and it's £6 overnight. On-street parking on H...Answered on November 18, 2021
- Do you have early check in?Check-in is guaranteed from 15pm the day of arrival. Arriving before 15pm: we would be able to store your luggage in a secure location. Should you wis...Answered on January 18, 2022
- howfar is it from birmingham newstreet station. Is there public transport like a bus that goseclose by from new streetyou can easily hop on the tram from the exit of the new street train station and stop at St.Pauls, The hotel is literally in front of the tram.Answered on May 10, 2021
- Do you need to pay a security depositIf the full amount of your room is paid at our property, we do not require any deposit. If your booking has been prepaid in advance or through a third...Answered on January 11, 2022
- Still looking?
Breakfast included with stay
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
House rules Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Fitness center is closed from Mon, Oct 26, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
FAQs about Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter
Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter is 0.7 miles from the center of Birmingham.
The prices at Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter has 1 restaurant:
- Breakfast included with stay
Room options at Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter include:
Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center