Hampton by Hilton Sheffield
West Bar Green, Sheffield, S1 2DA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Mobility Access/Walk-in Shower|
|Queen Room with Sofa Bed|
|Queen Room Hearing Accessible - Roll In Shower|
6 reasons to choose Hampton by Hilton Sheffield
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Guests loved the "boutique" style
The Hampton by Hilton brand, is an award-winning leader in the mid-priced hotel segment. With nearly 1,900 properties globally, Hampton by Hilton is part of Hilton Worldwide, the leading global hospitality company. Conveniently located in Sheffield City Centre and also off the main city ring road, Hampton by Hilton Sheffield is perfectly situated for your stay being in close proximity to the city’s business district, tourist attractions, shopping, nightlife and dining. All our rates include a Hot Hampton Breakfast, Wi-Fi and use of our Fitness Suite; this combined with offering fantastic quality modern surroundings make the hotel great value for money and keep guests coming back time and time again.
Hampton by Hilton Sheffield takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Sheffield Crown Court 0.1 miles
- Sheffield Combined Courts Centre 0.1 miles
- HMCS Magistrates Court 0.3 miles
- Sheffield City Hall 0.3 miles
- Crucible Theatre 0.4 miles
- Ponds Forge International Sports Centre 0.4 miles
- Central Library 0.4 miles
- Sheffield Hallam University 0.4 miles
- Sheffield Train Station 0.6 miles
- Sheffield Victoria 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Sheffield Archives 0.6 miles
- The University of Sheffield 0.8 miles
- Sheffield Children's Hospital 0.9 miles
- Don Valley Stadium 2 miles
- Bishop's House 2.4 miles
- Motorpoint Arena 2.4 miles
- Meadowhall Shopping Centre 3.1 miles
- Birley Wood Golf Club 4.3 miles
- Blue Circle (Hope) Golf Club 11 miles
- Chatsworth House 12.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Sheffield Markets Market 1.6 miles
- River Don River 5.9 miles
- Derwent Valley Lake 14.2 miles
- Peak District Mountain 16.2 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 19.9 miles
- Manchester Airport 33.1 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 34.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Dry cleaning
- Business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00 hours
06:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 15 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 3077 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: