Hampton Court Guesthouse
230 Renfrew Street, Central Glasgow, Glasgow, G3 6TX, United Kingdom –
Single Room with Bathroom
Double Room with Shared Bathroom
Triple Room with Private Bathroom
Twin Room with Private Bathroom
Single Room with Shared Bathroom
Our Property , has been a hotel for 15 years , so lots of character, lots of history behind these walls. Hotle has changed hands 2 times.
Area Info –
- McLellan Galleries 0.1 miles
- King's Theatre Glasgow 0.1 miles
- Charing Cross 0.2 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 0.2 miles
- Whyte & Mackay 0.3 miles
- Pavilion Theatre 0.4 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery 0.5 miles
- Royal Concert Hall 0.5 miles
- Glasgow Central Station 0.5 miles
- Buchanan Galleries 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 0.7 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 1 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 1.2 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 1.3 miles
- Ibrox Stadium 1.9 miles
- The Emirates Arena 2.7 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 2.8 miles
- Hampden Park 2.9 miles
- Braehead Arena 3.7 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 7.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0 miles
- Wetherspoons Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Butterfly and the Pig Restaurant 0 miles
- Buchanan Galleries Market 0 miles
- Glasgow Airport 6.4 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 27.8 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 35.4 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Sauchiehall Street Shopping Street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hampton Court Guesthouse
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 6 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Safe (additional charge)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Other Cash Hampton Court Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Any noise disturbance to other guests or smoking in rooms incur a GBP 100 fine.
Please note, there is no lift at this property. As a result, it may not be suitable for guests with limited mobility.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hampton Court Guesthouse of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.