Hampton Court Guesthouse
230 Renfrew Street, Central Glasgow, Glasgow, G3 6TX, United Kingdom – Show map
|Twin Room with Private Bathroom|
|Single Room with Bathroom|
|Double Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Triple Room with Private Bathroom|
|Single Room with Shared Bathroom|
Our Property , has been a hotel for 15 years , so lots of character, lots of history behind these walls. Hotle has changed hands 2 times.
Hampton Court Guesthouse takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- McLellan Galleries 0.1 miles
- King's Theatre Glasgow 0.1 miles
- Charing Cross 0.2 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 0.2 miles
- Whyte & Mackay 0.3 miles
- Pavilion Theatre 0.4 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery 0.5 miles
- Royal Concert Hall 0.5 miles
- Glasgow Central Station 0.5 miles
- Buchanan Galleries 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 0.7 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 1 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 1.2 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 1.3 miles
- Ibrox Stadium 1.9 miles
- The Emirates Arena 2.7 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 2.8 miles
- Hampden Park 2.9 miles
- Braehead Arena 3.7 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 7.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0 miles
- Wetherspoons Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Butterfly and the Pig Restaurant 0 miles
- Buchanan Galleries Market 0 miles
- Glasgow Airport 6.4 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 27.8 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 35.4 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Sauchiehall Street Shopping Street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hampton Court Guesthouse
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 6 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Debit card Other Cash
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Hampton Court Guesthouse of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 932 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: