3 New Steine, Kemptown, Brighton & Hove, BN2 1PB, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Boasting rooms with sea view, Hamptons Brighton is a grade 2 listed property located in a quiet area, in the lively city center of Brighton.
Each room features tea/coffee making facilities, a flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi. Most bedrooms have a desk and an private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms come with shared bathroom facilities.
The famous Brighton Palace Pier is less than 10 minutes' walk from the Hamptons. Brighton Sea Life Center is just 5 minutes' walk away and Brighton Marina is also just a 6-minute car journey away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Brighton & Hove, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Brighton Beach8.2 Very good beach300 feet from property
Hove Beach8.4 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
- Is there parkingHello, we don't have our own parking, but there is public on street parking available outside of the hotel and along the seafront on a first come fir..Answered on December 15, 2021
- Hiya, could you please let me know if this building has lift or if this bedroom is in the groundfloor. Because my mum can´t walk properly and she can..Hello, the building does not have lifts, but for special requests we always suggest contacting us directly so we could check our availability and see ..Answered on December 15, 2021
- Hi! What time is check- in and check out please?Hello, our regular check in hours are between 4PM and 11PM and our check out is by 11AM.Answered on April 10, 2022
- hi i’m looking for two rooms with two bed in have u got this Optioncuming down to work do be four lads so need two separate beds in the roomsHello, yes. We offer Twin En Suite rooms that have 2 single beds per room. Kind regards, Strawberry FieldsAnswered on February 5, 2022
- Hello I just wanted to ask if there was an option for breakfast? ThanksHello, no we don't serve breakfast, but we are right next to St. James street that offers a number of cafés for breakfast.Answered on December 15, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Hamptons Brighton accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that there is no reception or check-in after 20:00. 24 hours notice is required for a night porter at an additional charge.
When booking for 6 people or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
Guests who lose keys or forget to return these on departure will charged a penalty fee.
Kindly note the guest is liable for any damages made to the property by themselves during their stay, and will be charged for damages if necessary.
FAQs about Hamptons Brighton
Hamptons Brighton is 0.8 miles from the center of Brighton & Hove.
Hamptons Brighton offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Hamptons Brighton may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hamptons Brighton is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hamptons Brighton by:
- Train 30min
- Airport shuttle (public) 45min
Room options at Hamptons Brighton include:
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Hamptons Brighton.