Hardwick Hall Hotel
Sedgefield, Sedgefield, TS21 2EH, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 979 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There is a lot of interesting history surrounding Hardwick Hall Hotel, Friends of Hardwick have published a book going into great detail of previous ownership of the grounds and the Hall which is available from Reception. The building was purchased by the current owners the Adamson's in 1968 and began functioning as a Hotel in 1969. The function rooms within the hotel are named after previous owners to hold onto its vast History, it is also not uncommon to have guests visiting who were born here when the hotel functioned as a maternity home in the 1940's
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Durham Services A1 5.4 miles
- Billingham Golf Club 6.9 miles
- Locomotion: The National Railway Museum 7.1 miles
- Bishop Auckland Golf Club 7.8 miles
- Auckland Castle 8.2 miles
- Ustinov College 8.4 miles
- Mount Oswald Golf Club 8.5 miles
- Durham University 8.7 miles
- Institute for Computational Cosmology 8.7 miles
- Bill Bryson Library 8.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lumley Castle 14 miles
- Beamish Museum 17.3 miles
- Stadium of Light 18 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- sainsburys Supermarket 1 miles
- Ribroom Restaurant 0 miles
- Hardwick Park Lake 0.1 miles
- Newcastle Airport 28 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 55.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Hardwick Hall Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hardwick Hall Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.