Crowne Plaza Harrogate
Kings Road, Harrogate, HG1 1XX, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 3060 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
6 reasons to choose Crowne Plaza Harrogate
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Harrogate
Our impressive 11-storey hotel in the heart of Harrogate offers views over this lovely spa town and Yorkshire Dales. A stones throw from Harrogate International Centre and close to the sights and shopping of Harrogate (not to mention the world-famous Betty's Tea Rooms), we are great for business and leisure stays. We look forward to welcoming you!
Property surroundings –
- Harrogate Theatre 0.2 miles
- Royal Hall Theatre 0.2 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 0.3 miles
- Harrogate Train Station 0.3 miles
- Royal Pump Room Museum 0.3 miles
- Harrogate Library 0.4 miles
- Harrogate District Hospital 1 miles
- The Valley Gardens 1.2 miles
- Harlow Carr 1.7 miles
- Harrogate Golf Club 2.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Ripley Castle 3.2 miles
- Bramham Park 11.2 miles
- Roundhay Park 12.6 miles
- Lightwater Valley Theme Park 13.1 miles
- Leeds Arena 13.4 miles
- 02 Academy 13.5 miles
- Leeds Town Hall 13.6 miles
- Trinity Leeds 13.9 miles
- Leeds City Railway Station 14.1 miles
- York Train Station 18.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Bettys Café Tea Rooms Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 10.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 42.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 53.1 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Victoria Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: H&M
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 7 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.