Harwood House B&B
52 Stortford Road, Great Dunmow, CM6 1DN, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
What makes us unique? We live in the house next door! We have 3 gorgeous little girls under 8 so we live next door giving our guests the privacy and independence of a hotel yet with the exceptional personal service that only a B&B can offer!
Want to send a special request to Helen & Ian Aldridge? Add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Stansted Airport Railway Station 4.1 miles
- Hatfield Forest 4.7 miles
- The Arthur Findlay College Of Psychic Science 6.3 miles
- Birchanger Green Services M11 6.8 miles
- Stansted Mountfitchet Castle 6.9 miles
- Stansted Mountfitchet Station 6.9 miles
- Bishop's Stortford Golf Club 7.3 miles
- Herts and Essex Community Hospital 7.6 miles
- Broomfield Hospital 8.3 miles
- Bishop's Stortford College 8.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Freeport Braintree 9.3 miles
- Springfield Hospital 9.9 miles
- Anglia Ruskin University - Business School 10.4 miles
- Chelmsford City Council 10.5 miles
- Chelmsford Train Station 10.6 miles
- Chelmsford Cathedral 10.7 miles
- Essex County Council 10.7 miles
- Harlow Mill 11.2 miles
- Hylands Park 11.7 miles
- Audley End House 11.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Jalsa Ghar Indian restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Queen Victoria pub Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Square One restaurant Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Saracens Head Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Musketeers restaurant Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Co-op Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Angel & Harp pub Cafe/bar 0.9 miles
- London Stansted Airport 4.1 miles
- London Southend Airport 25.8 miles
- London City Airport 28.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Harwood House B&B
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
12:00 - 22:30
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests may check in later than 22:30 only if agreed in advance with Harwood House B&B. Please note that if agreed, this service incurs a fee.
Breakfast is served from 07:00 weekdays.
Please inform Harwood House B&B in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.