10 Bairstow Street, Blackpool, FY1 5BN, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 167 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Victorian property built in 1876, retains many original features from this period but has obviously been upgraded to provide a spacious and modern living accommodation.
Property surroundings –
- Central Pier 0.1 miles
- Blackpool County Court 0.2 miles
- Blackpool Magistrates Court 0.2 miles
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool 0.2 miles
- Sea Life Blackpool 0.2 miles
- Coral Island 0.3 miles
- Central Beach 0.4 miles
- Blackpool Tower 0.5 miles
- Houndshill Shopping Centre 0.5 miles
- Blackpool Winter Gardens Theatre 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- North Pier 0.7 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach 1.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Katy\'s Corner Shop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Frankie & Bennys Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Walkers Cafe Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Dale St Market Market 0.1 miles
- Blackpool Sea Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
- Marton Mere Lake 3 miles
- River Wyre River 5.6 miles
- Rivington Pike Mountain 30.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Hawthorn House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00
09:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Hawthorn House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are kindly requested to inform Hawthorn House of their estimated arrival time. This can be noted in the Special Requests box when booking or by contacting the property directly using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Early check-in is available by prior arrangement.
Please note the bar is not open on Sundays and Wednesdays.