10 Bairstow Street, Blackpool, FY1 5BN, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 189 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hawthorn House.
Victorian property built in 1876, retains many original features from this period but has obviously been upgraded to provide a spacious and modern living accommodation.
Hawthorn House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Central Pier 0.1 miles
- Blackpool County Court 0.2 miles
- Blackpool Magistrates Court 0.2 miles
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool 0.2 miles
- Sea Life Blackpool 0.2 miles
- Coral Island 0.3 miles
- Central Beach 0.4 miles
- Blackpool Tower 0.5 miles
- Houndshill Shopping Centre 0.5 miles
- Blackpool Winter Gardens Theatre 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Blackpool Illuminations 0.7 miles
- North Pier 0.7 miles
- South Pier 1 miles
- Stanley Park 1.3 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach 1.3 miles
- Blackpool Park Golf Club 1.4 miles
- Blackpool Zoo 1.6 miles
- Gynn Square 1.6 miles
- Victoria Hospital 1.8 miles
- Wayfarers Shopping Arcade 11.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Katy's Corner Shop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Frankie & Bennys Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Walkers Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Dale St Market Market 0.1 miles
- Marton Mere Lake 3 miles
- River Wyre River 5.6 miles
- Rivington Pike Mountain 30.5 miles
- Blackpool Sea Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 33.7 miles
- Manchester Airport 44.4 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 57 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hawthorn House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are kindly requested to inform Hawthorn House of their estimated arrival time. This can be noted in the Special Requests box when booking or by contacting the property directly using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Early check-in is available by prior arrangement.
Please note the bar is not open on Sundays and Wednesdays.