9 Church Hill, Camberley, GU15 2HA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Heatherbank was on this site as early as 1881, but it was a relatively small house. A large wing was added by 1887 and another smaller wing added in 1901. It was the only house in the area and Camberley was just a hamlet. The village was originally called Cambridge but the name was changed to Camberley because people confused it with Cambridge in Cambridgeshire.
Heatherbank B&B takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Camberley Library 0.4 miles
- Camberley Train Station 0.4 miles
- Frimley Park Hospital 1.2 miles
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst 1.3 miles
- Frimley Train Station 1.6 miles
- Lakeside Country Club 2.4 miles
- Berkshire Golf Club 4.3 miles
- Farnborough Air Show 4.5 miles
- LaplandUK 5.1 miles
- Cathedral Church of St Michael and St George 5.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Virginia Water 7.7 miles
- Windsor Great Park 8.5 miles
- University of Surrey 9 miles
- Botleys Mansion 9 miles
- Guildford Cathedral 9.1 miles
- Legoland Windsor 9.6 miles
- Stoke Park 9.7 miles
- Thorpe Park 10.6 miles
- Dorney Lake 11.3 miles
- Windsor Castle 11.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Surrey Arms Restaurant 0 miles
- Weatherspoons Restaurant 0 miles
- Pizza Express Restaurant 0 miles
- Sainsbury's Supermarket 0 miles
- Thames River 9.3 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 15.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 27.6 miles
- London City Airport 35.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Heatherbank B&B
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged GBP 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note, a daily cleaning service is not provided for the apartments. Additional charges apply for guests that want a daily cleaning, and bed linen and towel change.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Heatherbank B&B of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.