556 Old Bath Rd, Heathrow, UB7 0EF, United Kingdom –
Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom
Budget Twin Room with Shared Bathroom
Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom
Budget Family Room with Shared Bathroom
En Suite Double Room
En Suite Twin Room
En Suite Family Room
Double Room with 14 Days Parking
Double room with 7 Days parking
Heathrow Lodge is one of the most popular budget hotel in Heathrow area. Option of Ensuite and budget rooms available. Budget rooms are in nearby properties with shared bathroom and no TV or Tea/Coffee making facilities in the rooms. The traditional English White Horse pub - 2 minutes walk away. The Kings Arms Pub across the road serves Indian food.
Area Info –
- Heathrow Terminal 5 0.7 miles
- Heathrow Terminals 1, 2, 3 1.8 miles
- Heathrow Terminal 2 1.8 miles
- Heathrow Terminal 4 2.4 miles
- Hatton Cross 3.1 miles
- London Motor Museum 3.4 miles
- Hillingdon Hospital 3.5 miles
- Brunel University 3.7 miles
- Heston Services M4 4.1 miles
- Hounslow West 4.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Uxbridge 4.6 miles
- Windsor Castle 5 miles
- Thorpe Park 5.4 miles
- Osterley Park 6.1 miles
- South Ruislip 6.6 miles
- Twickenham Stadium 6.7 miles
- Legoland Windsor 6.8 miles
- Northolt 7.1 miles
- Boston Manor 7.3 miles
- Wembley Stadium 10.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- White Horse Pub Restaurant 0.1 miles
- McDonalds Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Queensmere Shoping Slough Supermarket 5.3 miles
- Petrol Garage shop Supermarket 0 miles
- Kings Arms Pub Restaurant 0 miles
- Thorpe Park Resort Lake 8.6 miles
- Windsor Castle - sightseeing Mountain 9.3 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 1.8 miles
- London City Airport 23.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 26.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Heathrow Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
WiFi is available in public areas and costs GBP 4 per 24 hours.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5.50 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Paid WiFi
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Heathrow Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the shuttle service is subject to availability and a space cannot always be guaranteed.
Please note that the lodge is located next to a Heathrow Runway, thus guests may experience increased noise levels when the plane lands or takes off.
The property's own free shuttle service runs from 06:00 to 10:30, every 45 minutes, from Monday to Saturday. The shuttle can only be reserved at the time of check-in (subject to availability). The shuttle is not available after 10:30, or on Sundays. Children aged 12 years or younger or under the height of 135 cm will require an appropriate child seat provided by the guest.
The 423 free public bus runs to and from Heathrow Terminal 5 until midnight. Bus 81 also runs past the Lodge from either Hounslow or Slough. Please note that bus 423 is free but bus 81 is not free.
1. The nearest tube station is Heathrow Terminal 5. At Terminal 5, please go to Bus Stop No. 6 (outside Arrival), board the Free Bus 423 and get off at the first stop (stop name: The Square). Walk back 300 feet as bus drives past Lodge and Heathrow Lodge will be on the right hand side.
2. From Heathrow Terminal 1, 2 and 3: Please take the interchange train: Heathrow express (free of charge) from Heathrow terminal 123 to Heathrow Terminal 5 and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5.
3. From Central Bus station: Please take the Bus U3 from central bus station and get off at stop Pinglestone Close. Then take 423 and get off in the stop: Heathrow Close.
4. From Heathrow Terminal 4: Please take the bus: 490 or 482 from stop no: 7 at Heathrow Terminal 4 then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5.
5. From Central London: Please take the Piccadilly line (Underground) for Heathrow Terminal 5 from Central London and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Heathrow Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.