Hedley House Hotel
3 Bootham Terrace, York, YO30 7DH, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 810 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hedley House Hotel.
Hedley House has been in the Harrand family since 1982. It was bought by Graham and Susan Harrand and transformed from 2 derricked houses into a comfortable homely bed and breakfast. Greg and Louise Harrand took the reins in 2000 and have since then kept redeveloping and improving the property to what is now a silver award 3 star hotel with the same home from home friendly atmosphere.
Hedley House Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- King's Manor Library 0.2 miles
- Gillygate 0.3 miles
- York Theatre Royal 0.3 miles
- York Central Library 0.3 miles
- Union Terrace Car and Coach Park 0.3 miles
- York Minster Library 0.3 miles
- York Minster 0.4 miles
- Stonegate 0.4 miles
- York Guildhall 0.4 miles
- National Railway Museum 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms 0.4 miles
- York Train Station 0.5 miles
- York Railway Station 0.5 miles
- York City Walls 0.7 miles
- Grand Opera House 0.7 miles
- York Barbican 1 miles
- Knavesmire 1.8 miles
- University of York 2 miles
- Allerton Castle 11.8 miles
- Bramham Park 12.3 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 24.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 34.1 miles
- Humberside Airport 40.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Hedley House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in York
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 10 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- VIP Room Facilities
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per stay in a crib.
All children from 2 to 8 year are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
All children from 9 to 16 year are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that dinner is a 2-course option. Additional courses can be added at the property.
Please note that access to the sauna and spa bath is subject to availability.