Hedley House Hotel
3 Bootham Terrace, York, YO30 7DH, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 822 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hedley House Hotel.
Hedley House has been in the Harrand family since 1982. It was bought by Graham and Susan Harrand and transformed from 2 derricked houses into a comfortable homely bed and breakfast. Greg and Louise Harrand took the reins in 2000 and have since then kept redeveloping and improving the property to what is now a silver award 3 star hotel with the same home from home friendly atmosphere.
Area Info –
- King's Manor Library 0.2 miles
- Gillygate 0.3 miles
- York Theatre Royal 0.3 miles
- York Central Library 0.3 miles
- Union Terrace Car and Coach Park 0.3 miles
- York Minster Library 0.3 miles
- York Minster 0.4 miles
- Stonegate 0.4 miles
- York Guildhall 0.4 miles
- National Railway Museum 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- York Train Station 0.5 miles
- York Railway Station 0.5 miles
- Bramham Park 12.3 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 18.5 miles
- Royal Hall Theatre 18.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsbury's Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Cafe No 8 Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- York Market Market 0.3 miles
- Phranakhon Thai Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Sutton Bank Mountain 26 miles
- River Ouse River 0.1 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 24.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 34.1 miles
- Humberside Airport 40.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Hedley House Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in York
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 10 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- VIP Room Facilities
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per stay in a crib.
All children from 2 to 8 year are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
All children from 9 to 16 year are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hedley House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
There is no lift in the property, but there are 4 rooms located on the ground floor should guests require them. Subject to availability by prior request.
Please note there is no charge for guests bringing their own babycots. Please specify at time of booking if this is applicable.
Please note that dinner is a 2-course option. Additional courses can be added at the property.
Please note that access to the sauna and spa bath is subject to availability.
Please inform Hedley House Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.