Hempstead House Hotel & Restaurant
London Rd, Bapchild, Sittingbourne, ME9 9PP, United Kingdom –
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Medway Services M2 7.1 miles
- Boughton Golf Club 8 miles
- Maidstone Services M20 8.3 miles
- Leeds Castle 8.5 miles
- Bearsted Golf Club 9.6 miles
- Historic Chatham Dockyard 11 miles
- Sutton Valence Castle 11.3 miles
- Chatham Train Station 11.4 miles
- Dickens World 11.4 miles
- Maidstone Borough Council 11.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Rochester Castle 12.4 miles
- University of Kent 13 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 13.5 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 13.7 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 13.9 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 13.9 miles
- Adventure Island 14 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 20 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Local Fruit and Vegetable Stall Market 0.3 miles
- Sittingbourne Supermarket 1.7 miles
- Whitstable Sea/ocean 14 miles
- London Southend Airport 16.5 miles
- London City Airport 33.4 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 42.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, French
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Brasserie in AquaManda Spa
Cuisine: British, Thai
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose Hempstead House Hotel & Restaurant
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Fitness classes
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 22.50 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 22.50 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 22.50 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 37.50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Hempstead House Hotel & Restaurant accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note full use of SPA facilities is available for all residents from 15:00 on the day of check-in until 17:00 on the day of check-out. Extended use of SPA facilities is available on request.