33 Henrietta Street, Bath, BA2 6LR, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 1373 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Two-Bedroom Suite - Top Floor
Two Bedrooms with Private Garden
Large Double Room
Premium Double Room
Large Double or Twin Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Small Double Room
Award winning accommodation with modern lift serving all floors. Book with confidence: excellent location - minutes' from Bath Abbey and The Roman Baths, delicious continental and cooked to order breakfast.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Bath At Work Museum 0.1 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 0.1 miles
- Victoria Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Bath Central Library 0.1 miles
- Atrium Gallery 0.2 miles
- Bath Postal Museum 0.2 miles
- Building of Bath Museum 0.2 miles
- Guildhall market 0.2 miles
- Henrietta Park 0.2 miles
- Parade Gardens 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bath Abbey 0.2 miles
- The Roman Baths 0.3 miles
- The Circus Bath 0.3 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 0.5 miles
- Royal Crescent 0.5 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 1.1 miles
- University of Bath 1.6 miles
- Lacock Abbey 10.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 10.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 10.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Chez Dominique Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Herd Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Blue Quails Deli Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Bath Guildhall Market Market 0.2 miles
- The Green Rocket Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Martini Restaurant Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Colonna & Small\'s Cafe/bar 0.5 miles
- River Avon River 0.2 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Bath Guildhall Market Market
- Milsom Place Market Boutique Local & authentic
- Milsom Street Luxury Department store High street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Henrietta House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Street parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 20:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Henrietta House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.