33 Henrietta Street, Bath, BA2 6LR, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1365 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Henrietta House.
Two-Bedroom Suite - Top Floor
Two Bedrooms with Private Garden
Premium Double Room
Large Double Room
Large Double or Twin Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Small Double Room
Award winning accommodation with modern lift serving all floors. Book with confidence: excellent location - minutes' from Bath Abbey and The Roman Baths, delicious continental and cooked to order breakfast.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Bath At Work Museum 0.1 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 0.1 miles
- Victoria Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Bath Central Library 0.1 miles
- Atrium Gallery 0.2 miles
- Bath Postal Museum 0.2 miles
- Building of Bath Museum 0.2 miles
- Guildhall market 0.2 miles
- Henrietta Park 0.2 miles
- Parade Gardens 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bath Abbey 0.2 miles
- The Roman Baths 0.3 miles
- The Circus Bath 0.3 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 0.5 miles
- Royal Crescent 0.5 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 1.1 miles
- University of Bath 1.6 miles
- Lacock Abbey 10.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 10.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 10.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Blue Quails Deli Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Bath Guildhall Market Market 0.2 miles
- The Green Rocket Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Martini Restaurant Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Colonna & Small\'s Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Chez Dominique Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Herd Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- River Avon River 0.2 miles
- Bristol Airport 15.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 42.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 47.3 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Bath Guildhall Market Market
- Milsom Place Market Boutique Local & Authentic
- Milsom Street Luxury Department Store Shopping Street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Henrietta House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Street Parking
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Henrietta House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.