Jennet Tree Lane, Worcester, WR2 4UB, United Kingdom –
Henwick House is nestling on the side of the Old Hills overlooking the Historic town of Worcester and with dramatic views to the Malvern Hills. We offer bedrooms, consisting of Superior Doubles; Standard Doubles; Twin; Single rooms and Shepherds Hut accommodation. Henwick House has the versatility to cope with all requirements from a single guests to large parties (arranged in advance via telephone).
Property surroundings –
- Worcestershire County Cricket Club 3.2 miles
- Worcester Cathedral 3.2 miles
- Worcester City Council 3.5 miles
- Worcester Library - The Hive 3.5 miles
- University of Worcester 3.6 miles
- Worcester Business School 3.6 miles
- Malvern Theatres 4 miles
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital 4.4 miles
- Croome Park 4.4 miles
- Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce 5.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Coughton Court 17.2 miles
- Kingsholm Stadium 18.9 miles
- Weston Park 19.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Bluebell Inn Restaurant 0 miles
- The Old Bush Restaurant 0 miles
- Callow End Stores Supermarket 0 miles
- Retail Park, Malvern Link Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Retail Park, Malvern Link Supermarket 0 miles
- Cromwells Indian Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Angel Place, Worcester Market 0 miles
- Malvern Hills AONB Mountain 0 miles
- Earnslaw Quarry, Malvern Hills AONB Lake 0 miles
- Severn River 0 miles
- Teme River 0 miles
- Birmingham Airport 30.5 miles
- Bristol Airport 56 miles
- East Midlands Airport 61.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Henwick House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Adult only
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 20:00
07:30 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Henwick House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.