Jennet Tree Lane, Worcester, WR2 4UB, United Kingdom –
Henwick House is nestling on the side of the Old Hills overlooking the Historic town of Worcester and with dramatic views to the Malvern Hills. We offer bedrooms, consisting of Superior Doubles; Standard Doubles; Twin; Single rooms and Shepherds Hut accommodation. Henwick House has the versatility to cope with all requirements from a single guests to large parties (arranged in advance via telephone).
Area Info –
- Worcestershire County Cricket Club 3.2 miles
- Worcester Cathedral 3.2 miles
- Worcester City Council 3.5 miles
- Worcester Library - The Hive 3.5 miles
- University of Worcester 3.6 miles
- Worcester Business School 3.6 miles
- Malvern Theatres 4 miles
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital 4.4 miles
- Croome Park 4.4 miles
- Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce 5.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Coughton Court 17.2 miles
- Kingsholm Stadium 18.9 miles
- Weston Park 19.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Bluebell Inn Restaurant 0 miles
- The Old Bush Restaurant 0 miles
- Callow End Stores Supermarket 0 miles
- Retail Park, Malvern Link Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Retail Park, Malvern Link Supermarket 0 miles
- Cromwells Indian Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Angel Place, Worcester Market 0 miles
- Malvern Hills AONB Mountain 0 miles
- Earnslaw Quarry, Malvern Hills AONB Lake 0 miles
- Severn River 0 miles
- Teme River 0 miles
- Birmingham Airport 30.5 miles
- Bristol Airport 56 miles
- East Midlands Airport 61.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Henwick House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Adults Only
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Henwick House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.