Hilton Cambridge City Centre
Downing Street, Cambridge, CB2 3DT, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 2060 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 reasons to choose Hilton Cambridge City Centre
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
Hilton Cambridge City Centre is the ideal location for an overnight stay, nestled in the centre of the famous university city once you arrive at the hotel you can explore the city on foot taking in all of its history and culture, then head back to enjoy afternoon tea in our Book Room Lounge and watch the hustle and bustle on the streets below.
Hilton Cambridge City Centre takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology 0 miles
- Cambridge Arts Picture House 0.1 miles
- Whipple Museum of the History of Science 0.1 miles
- Cambridge Corn Exchange 0.1 miles
- St Catharine's College 0.2 miles
- King's College 0.2 miles
- The Fitzwilliam Museum 0.2 miles
- Trinity College Cambridge 0.3 miles
- University of Cambridge 0.3 miles
- Mathematical Bridge 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- St John's College 0.4 miles
- Midsummer Common 0.5 miles
- Anglia Ruskin University 0.5 miles
- Cambridge University Library 0.6 miles
- Cambridge Castle 0.7 miles
- Botanic Garden Cambridge 0.7 miles
- Cambridge Train Station 0.9 miles
- Cambridge Science Park 2.3 miles
- Gog Magog Golf Club 4.5 miles
- Imperial War Museum RAF Duxford 7.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Grand Arcade Shopping Centre Market 0.1 miles
- Lion Yard Shopping Centre Market 0.3 miles
- River Cam River 0.5 miles
- London Stansted Airport 22.5 miles
- London Luton Airport 30.8 miles
- London City Airport 48.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Bass & Bull Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 25 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.