Hilton East Midlands Airport
Junction 24, M1, Kegworth, DE74 2YW, United Kingdom –
Twin Hilton Family
Deluxe Queen Room Plus
Double Hilton Family
Hilton Deluxe Double Room
Double Deluxe Family Room
Double Hilton Guestroom
Twin Hilton Guestroom
Deluxe King Room Plus
4 reasons to choose Hilton East Midlands Airport
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
The conveniently located Hilton East Midlands Airport hotel is just four miles from East Midlands Airport and three miles from the East Midlands Parkway Train Station. Have access to a range of attractions for families on holiday. In town for business? Stay productive with an on-site business center and 13 meeting and conference rooms equipped with WiFi. Relax and rejuvenate with our amenities including our 16-meter pool and hotel restaurant and bar.
Property surroundings –
- Donington Park Services M1 1.8 miles
- Download Festival 2.9 miles
- Derby South Services Westbound A50 3.2 miles
- Derby South Services Eastbound A50 3.2 miles
- Donington Grand Prix Collection 3.4 miles
- Donington Park 3.4 miles
- Attenborough Railway Station 5 miles
- Melbourne Hall 5.6 miles
- Loughborough Hospital 5.8 miles
- Loughborough University 6.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground 9.3 miles
- Nottingham Castle 9.9 miles
- National Ice Centre 9.9 miles
- Belgrave Road 16.3 miles
- De Montfort University 16.4 miles
- Leicester Railway Station 16.6 miles
- University of Leicester 17.2 miles
- East Midlands Airport 1.6 miles
- Birmingham Airport 32.8 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 45 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs GBP 15 per 24 hours.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5 per day.
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage (Additional charge)
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton East Midlands Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The hotel coordinates are as follow: Decimal Latitude: 52.84645746321194, Decimal Longitude: -1.2979209423065186.
Directions from the M1 are as follows:
If approaching from the South, exit at Junction 24 of the M1 and at the roundabout take the second exit onto the A50 towards Stoke/Derby. Move into the right hand lane and the hotel is located about 200 yards on the right. A slip road on your right enables you to cross the dual carriageway and you can enter the hotel driveway.
If approaching from the North, still exit at Junction 24 of the M1 and at the roundabout take the fifth exit onto the A50 towards Stoke/Derby. Move into the right hand lane and the hotel is located about 200 yards on the right. A slip road on your right enables you to cross the dual carriageway and you can enter the hotel driveway.
Pavilion Restaurant will be closed on Fridays & Saturdays during December and on New Year's Eve due to festive party nights.