Hilton London Hyde Park
129 Bayswater Road, London, W2 4RJ, United Kingdom – – Metro access
5 reasons to choose Hilton London Hyde Park
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 10 languages
Booking is safe
A London landmark in its own right, with a history stretching back to the Edwardian era, our hotel sees heritage and elegance with a contemporary twist. In an enviable, iconic location with breathtaking park views, our intimate hotel oozes boutique charm, from our personalised service to the unique character embedded in the building itself. At the Hilton London Hyde Park you’ll feel special, in our intimate hotel reserved for a select few. Hilton London Hyde Park – Boutique Edwardian Charm
Property surroundings –
- Queensway 0 miles
- Bayswater 0.1 miles
- Kensington Palace 0.3 miles
- Kensington Gardens 0.4 miles
- Notting Hill Gate 0.4 miles
- Westbourne Grove 0.5 miles
- Lancaster Gate 0.5 miles
- Royal Oak 0.6 miles
- Paddington (Circle & Bakerloo) 0.6 miles
- Paddington Station 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.8 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.1 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.3 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.6 miles
- Big Ben 2.8 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.8 miles
- London Eye 3 miles
- Tower of London 4.7 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.1 miles
- O2 Arena 8.2 miles
- London City Airport 10.2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.7 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges are applicable.
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton London Hyde Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please be aware that Hilton London Hyde Park is a Historical Building. Room sizes are an estimate and may vary.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.