Hilton London Angel Islington
53 Upper Street, Islington, London, N1 0UY, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 1583 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
King Executive Room with Lounge Access
Double Superior Room
Twin Superior Room
King Executive Suite with Lounge Access
Two Double Bed Guest Room
Double Accessible Guest Room
Terrace Suite with Lounge Access
Double Guest Room
Twin Guest Room
Junior Suite with Lounge Access
6 reasons to choose Hilton London Angel Islington
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 12 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Hilton London Angel islington offers an amazing location in the heart of Islington, however not only because it is within a 5 min walk from Angel tube station, on the Northern Line. It is also just situated off of Upper Street, surrounded by quiet residential buildings, guaranteeing a calm and peaceful environment to spend the most relaxing stay in one of our sophisticated retreats. And if you want a bit of action, the vibrant "Supper Street" is just on your doorstep, offering a plethora of international restaurants & bars and chic & trendy boutiques. Should you decide to come visit us for a cultural break, we can recommend some of the greatest theatres the city has to offer, and all within a 10min stroll from the hotel: Almeida Theatre, Sadler's Wells, Little Angel Theatre, and more!
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Angel 0.2 miles
- Islington 0.6 miles
- City University London 0.6 miles
- London Canal Museum 0.7 miles
- Sadlers Wells 0.7 miles
- Highbury & Islington 0.7 miles
- King's Cross Theatre 0.8 miles
- King's Cross St Pancras 0.9 miles
- Bloomsbury 0.9 miles
- Kings Cross Station 0.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Trafalgar Square 2.2 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.2 miles
- Tower of London 2.2 miles
- London Eye 2.4 miles
- Big Ben 2.6 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.7 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.9 miles
- Hyde Park 3.4 miles
- O2 Arena 5.2 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Frederick\'s Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- All Upper Street restaurants Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Vivo Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- All Upper Street bars Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Angel Central Shopping center Market 0.1 miles
- Sainsbury\'s Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Marks & Spencer Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Chapel Market Market 0.2 miles
- London City Airport 7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 15.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 26.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 40.80 per day.
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 100 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton London Angel Islington accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Children 10 years and under eat/drink for free at Axis Bar & Restaurant, when accompanied by a full paying adult.
Children aged 11 years to 16 years staying in a room when with their parents are charged 50%. They also receive a 50% discount on food and beverages at Axis Bar & Restaurant, when accompanied by a full paying adult.
A car park is available under the hotel and Hilton London Islington guests receive special discounted rates:
- Monday-Friday from 8:00-18:00 - GBP 3.10 per hour
- Saturday-Sunday from 8:00-18:00 - GBP 1 per hour
- Monday-Sunday GBP from 18:00-08:00 - 0.70 per hour