Hilton Nottingham Hotel
Milton Street, Nottingham, NG1 3PZ, United Kingdom –
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
King Family Room
Deluxe Family Room
Deluxe Double Room
Single Hilton Guestroom
Double Hilton Guestroom
Deluxe King Room
Cosy Double Room
Twin Hilton Guestroom
Deluxe Twin Room
4 Reasons to Choose Hilton Nottingham Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Hilton Nottingham is centrally located in the heart of the city that blends medieval history with contemporary shopping. We have 176 guest rooms perfect for business or leisure use. Our modern meeting rooms can hold up to 200 delegates with elegant wedding space for up to 150. We have an onsite recently refurbished and re-branded restaurant Bric Bar & Kitchen that offers a delicious range of British styled dishes with a twist. The hotel’s Living Well health club has a fully equipped Precor fitness gym with an impressive 18m indoor swimming pool - the largest hotel swimming pool in Nottingham. The health club also features poolside bubble pool, sauna and steam room. A perfect way to unwind during your stay with us.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Victoria Centre 0.1 miles
- The Cornerhouse 0.1 miles
- Nottingham Trent University 0.2 miles
- Rock City Nottingham 0.2 miles
- Nottingham Council House - Exchange Arcade 0.2 miles
- Nottingham Central Library 0.3 miles
- Bridlesmith Gate 0.3 miles
- Lace Market 0.4 miles
- Nottingham Cathedral 0.4 miles
- City of Caves 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nottingham Castle 0.4 miles
- National Ice Centre 0.5 miles
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground 1.5 miles
- Donington Park 12.9 miles
- Sherwood Forest 14.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Intu Victoria Shopping centre Market 0.1 miles
- East Midlands Airport 11.5 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 36.2 miles
- Birmingham Airport 42.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Bric Bar & Kitchen
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Full Body Massage
- Steam Room
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
- Toilet With Grab Rails
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 18 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Nottingham Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that on Sunday 25 March 2018 and Thursday 29 March 2018 the hotel will be without power between 13:00 and 15:00 whilst essential electrical works are completed locally. The hotel will continue to be open in these short periods our leisure facilities will be closed. Food and beverage will also be limited during this period.