We're sorry, but it's not possible to make reservations for this hotel on our site right now. Click here to see nearby hotels
Holiday Inn Express London Gatwick Crawley, an IHG Hotel
Haslett Avenue East, Crawley, RH10 1UA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Just 5 minutes' drive from the M23 motorway, Holiday Inn Express Gatwick is a 30-minute drive from Brighton. Three Bridges Rail Station is a 10-minute walk away, offering direct trains to central London and Brighton.
The bright bedrooms each have a work desk and Wi-Fi access. All rooms feature tea/coffee facilities, a power shower, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
Harvester Restaurant serves classic pub-style meals and a hearty breakfast buffet, including cooked and continental options. Guests can relax in the lounge bar, which features TVs with Sky Sports.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- How far away from Gatwick north terminal are you?The north terminal is about 15-minutes by taxi. You can take a bus to the south terminal and transit between south and north using the free monorail shuttle.Answered on October 23, 2019
- Iwould like book one night stay in the hotel , im coming with to kids from Ireland,our flight is at 8:30is any chance to check in around10:00?thankswe can not guarantee an early check-in, the best advice i can give you is to call the hotel when you land regardsAnswered on November 9, 2021
- Just double checking a small quite dog is allowed Thanks MattGreetings. We are pleased to accept pets. A pet fee of £15.00 per day applies and we require a damages deposit upon arrival via debit/credit card. Ple..Answered on July 16, 2021
- Does the hotel offer park and fly facilitiesWe are pleased to provide long term parking. Please reach out to us for availability and pricing.Answered on August 2, 2021
- Hi, is there any parking spaces inside or outside the hotel? and is it free of charge?Greetings, we offer extensive parking on-site. The charge for parking is £9.00 per vehicle, per night. Our car park is floodlight and has CCTV/Secuirt..Answered on May 4, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Holiday Inn Express London Gatwick Crawley, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Parking is available on site and is charged at GBP 9 per night, payable upon arrival.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.