Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Road, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW7 4DN, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Double Room - Non-Smoking
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Double Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking
Twin Executive - Non Smoking
Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Executive King Room - Non-Smoking
Double or Twin Room - Non-Smoking
5 Reasons to Choose Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
A few facts that you may not know about the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum: • We are the tallest building in Kensington • We are the largest Holiday Inn in Europe, third largest in the world! • The hotel had a Nightclub in the 70’s called Barbarella • When the Kensington Forum first opened, the hotel had an underfloor conveyor belt running from the front door to the lift lobby, to transfer the hundreds of suitcases which arrived daily, this is before suitcases had wheels! • We purchase approximately ½ million sausages annually • It costs £27,000 to clean our windows, we have 27 floors and a team come and abseil down the building when the job needs to be done! • Mohamed Ali was a regular guest at the hotel throughout the 70’s • The site of the hotel was originally a private Garden Square, as part of the The London Squares Act of 1931, the hotel gardens remain available to the public at all times. The trees within the hotel gardens all have preservation orders and as such are protected.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0.1 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.1 miles
- Natural History Museum 0.4 miles
- Natural History Museum London 0.4 miles
- Earls Court 0.4 miles
- South Kensington 0.5 miles
- Royal College of Art 0.5 miles
- Kensington Square 0.5 miles
- London Science Museum 0.5 miles
- Imperial College London 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.2 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.9 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.4 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.6 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.6 miles
- Big Ben 2.6 miles
- London Eye 2.9 miles
- Tower of London 4.7 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.9 miles
- O2 Arena 8.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Gloucester Arcade Market 0.1 miles
- London City Airport 10.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Forum Room - Breakfast
Open for: Breakfast
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 41 per day.
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.