Holiday Inn Preston
Ringway, Preston, PR1 3AU, United Kingdom –
6 Reasons to Choose Holiday Inn Preston
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Preston
A modern hotel, boasting a prime location in the heart of the city centre, yet within minutes of the motorway network linking the major M6, M61 and M65 routes and ideal location close to public transport networks.
Area Info –
- Preston Combined Court 0.1 miles
- Preston City Council 0.2 miles
- UCLAN Library 0.4 miles
- University of Central Lancashire 0.5 miles
- Lancashire County Council 0.6 miles
- Preston Train Station 0.6 miles
- Ribbleton Hospital 1.7 miles
- Fulwood Hall Hospital 1.7 miles
- Royal Preston Hospital 2.1 miles
- Hoghton Tower 5.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- King George's Hall 8.7 miles
- Reebok Stadium 14.2 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach 14.8 miles
- Blackpool Winter Gardens Theatre 14.9 miles
- Coral Island 15 miles
- North Pier 15.2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 30.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 32.6 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 43 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and charges may apply.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Holiday Inn Preston accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
An overflow car park is also available at this hotel free of charge from 18:00 to 07:00, Monday to Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Please ask for a voucher at reception. Additionally, guests can use the NCP car park opposite the hotel which costs GBP 4 for 12 hours. You can find this car park by using postcode: PR1 1YT.
Please note we may ask for a security deposit upon check-in. The security deposit can be paid in cash or as a pre-authorisation from a credit/debit card. This is refundable once the room is checked on check out.
A damage deposit of GBP 50 is required upon arrival – that's about 66.53USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.