Holiday Inn Southampton
Herbert Walker Avenue, Southampton, SO15 1AG, United Kingdom –
Double Room with Sofa Bed
Double Room with View
Executive Double Room
Double Room - Disability Access
Standard Double or Twin Room
4 Reasons to Choose Holiday Inn Southampton
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Come and discover our New Open Lobby!! We've listened to our guests and have revolutionised our hotel lobby. It's no longer just a place for arrivals and departures. It's now a flexible environment where guests can eat, drink, work, meet, relax. socialise and have fun. We know the working day can be topsy-turvy. Unscheduled meetings, late running and crazy meal times. Now at Holiday Inn Southampton you can eat what you like, when you like, where you like. There are no designated meal times. You can order something from our new all day dining menu that's been lovingly made by one of our chefs. If you want more flexibility, you can grab something from the To Go Cafe and either eat in, eat out or enjoy it in your room. Our new Open Lobby could be just what you need after a tough day. A space where you can really wind down and kick off your shoes - literally, if that's what it takes! There's plenty of space for a meeting if there's still work to be done. There's Free Wi-Fi so you can catch up on emails, keep up-to date with the latest news online or talk to your family and friends at home. Alternatively, you can borrow one of out Apple Mac's or plug in at the E-bar.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Maritime Museum 0.3 miles
- Central Children's Library 0.5 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 0.6 miles
- Southampton Central Library 0.6 miles
- Southampton City Art Gallery 0.6 miles
- The Mayflower Theatre 0.6 miles
- City College Southampton 0.6 miles
- Southampton Solent University 0.7 miles
- Southampton Crown Court 1 miles
- Royal South Hants Hospital 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ageas Bowl 4.1 miles
- Beaulieu 5.8 miles
- Bucklers Hard 6.6 miles
- Port Solent 14 miles
- Mary Rose Museum 14.7 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour 14.9 miles
- Southampton Airport 3.9 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 20.5 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 57 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Classes
- Yoga Classes
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 10 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Safe (additional charge)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Holiday Inn Southampton accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.