Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Tawstock, Barnstaple, EX31 3NY, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 165 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located 3 miles from Barnstaple, in the Devon countryside, Hollamoor Farm is a 300-year-old farmhouse with 500 acres of fields, woods, hills and past lakes. On-site horse stables, with bedding and hay, are also available upon prior arrangement. Free WiFi is available in the house, including all guest rooms.
Each room at Hollamoor Farm is elegantly furnished with antique fabrics and rustic chests of drawers. Rooms have bottled water, and plenty of storage. Bathroom facilities are either en suite or private just outside of the bedroom. One of the rooms is in the converted barn and it features a spacious seating area, a private entrance and a staircase leading up to the room.
A hearty breakfast is served each morning in the dining room beside the inglenook fireplace.
The picturesque Devon coast is 5 miles from the property and Portmore Golf Park is a 10-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Hollamoor Farm
- Can I bring my 2 border collies?All dogs are most welcome here. Obviously, there is a charge as we do a special deep clean in rooms after dogs have left, Love Caroline and GeorgeAnswered on July 11, 2020
- Hi, looking to stay at your accommodation, we will be a couple in a motorcycle, is there secure parking? Thank you JamesYes. We have secure space, undercover. We get a lot of bikers. You would be so welcome. love Caroline and GeorgeAnswered on June 14, 2021
- Hello am I allowed to bring my 10 year old Labrador ? Thank youYes, you and the dog would be most welcome, Love Caroline and GeorgeAnswered on June 30, 2020
- Good afternoon Looking to book. Can we bring our two dogs One is a cocker spaniel called summer. The other dog is a three legged Springer spaniel c...Yes, we would be delighted t have your dogs. Book direct; it's so much easier, love Caroline & GeorgeAnswered on August 19, 2021
- Hi, Would you except a Tortoiseshell cat in your accommodation she is really clean and well behaved? Kind regards SharonAbsolutely fine. Love Caroline & GeorgeAnswered on August 2, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|£20 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Hollamoor Farm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
FAQs about Hollamoor Farm
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hollamoor Farm by:
- Car 1h 10min
The prices at Hollamoor Farm may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hollamoor Farm offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
Room options at Hollamoor Farm include:
Check-in at Hollamoor Farm is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at Hollamoor Farm can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Hollamoor Farm is 2 miles from the center of Barnstaple.