Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa
Redcliffe Hill, Bristol, BS1 6SQ, United Kingdom –
6 reasons to choose Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 12 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Bristol
One of Bristol’s finest hotels, the Mercure Bristol Holland House and Spa, has undergone an extensive refurbishment. Mercure, a “locally inspired” brand in harmony with people and places, has paid homage to the rich industrial and maritime history that Bristol is renowned for in its new design. Creating a modern and contemporary feel, the hotel is staying true to its locally inspired roots. The hotel’s new look brings Bristol’s past and present to life, combining the city’s industrial port and Iron Age history with the softer cultural and architectural redevelopment of the city’s more recent year. The design features industrial and iron works alongside softened tones, warm accent colours and splashes of vibrant upholstery fabrics. There are visual references and nods to the engineering works of Isambard Kingdom Brunel and textures and patterns inspired by the Clifton Bridge. The hotel offers a range of accommodation across its newly refurbished 275 bedrooms, including classic rooms and privilege rooms ensuring the highest level of luxury comfort. The hotel caters both for leisure and business guests, with a large heated pool, fitness suite and spa.
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Queen Square 0.2 miles
- British Empire and Commonwealth Museum 0.3 miles
- Bristol Industrial Museum 0.3 miles
- The University of Law - Bristol 0.3 miles
- The British Empire & Commonwealth Museum 0.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 0.4 miles
- Baldwin Street 0.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 0.5 miles
- St Nicholas Market 0.5 miles
- Castle Park 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bristol Cathedral 0.6 miles
- Cabot Circus 0.8 miles
- Clifton 1.5 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 1.7 miles
- Ashton Court 2.3 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station 5 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 10.2 miles
- Royal Crescent 10.5 miles
- The Circus Bath 10.7 miles
- The Roman Baths 11 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Urban Bar & Kitchen Restaurant 0 miles
- Bristol Airport 6.7 miles
- Cardiff Airport 32.6 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 56.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Urban Bar & Kitchen
No additional info available
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 13 per day.
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.