Holmwood House Guest Accommodation
114 Holgate Rd, York, YO24 4BB, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Holmwood House is a grade 2 listed town house. It is a family run AA 4 star bed and breakfast, owned and managed by the same family for 9 years. All produce for our lovely breakfast is sourced locally and our rooms are all individually designed. We are very proud of what we do.
Holmwood House Guest Accommodation takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Bar Convent Museum 0.3 miles
- York Train Station 0.5 miles
- York Railway station 0.5 miles
- York Cold War Bunker 0.5 miles
- National Railway Museum 0.5 miles
- Priory Church of the Holy Trinity 0.5 miles
- City of York Council 0.6 miles
- Jorvik Viking Centre 0.6 miles
- York Guildhall 0.8 miles
- York Central Library 0.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms 0.8 miles
- Grand Opera House 0.8 miles
- York City Walls 0.9 miles
- Cliffords Tower 0.9 miles
- York Minster 1 miles
- Knavesmire 1.1 miles
- York Barbican 1.1 miles
- University of York 2 miles
- Allerton Castle 11.6 miles
- Bramham Park 11.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Lo Spuntino Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The Longboat Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Delrios Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The Punchbowl Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Costa Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- York Market 0.5 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 23.4 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 33.4 miles
- Humberside Airport 39.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Holmwood House Guest Accommodation
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in York
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 21:00
10:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 6 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The hotel does not accept American Express.
Please be aware that the hotel has no lift. If you require a room on a lower floor, please request using the Special Requests section.
There are special discounts for children under the age of 16 sharing a room with 2 adults.
Please note that this property is unable to take group bookings of 4 rooms or more.