Holmwood House Guest Accommodation
114 Holgate Rd, York, YO24 4BB, United Kingdom –
Holmwood House is a grade 2 listed town house. It is a family run AA 4 star bed and breakfast, owned and managed by the same family for 9 years. All produce for our lovely breakfast is sourced locally and our rooms are all individually designed. We are very proud of what we do.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Bar Convent Museum 0.3 miles
- York Train Station 0.5 miles
- York Railway Station 0.5 miles
- York Cold War Bunker 0.5 miles
- National Railway Museum 0.5 miles
- Priory Church of the Holy Trinity 0.5 miles
- City of York Council 0.6 miles
- Jorvik Viking Centre 0.6 miles
- York Guildhall 0.8 miles
- York Central Library 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- York Minster 1 miles
- Bramham Park 11.6 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 18.2 miles
- Royal Hall Theatre 18.2 miles
- Roundhay Park 19.4 miles
- Ripley Castle 20 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Lo Spuntino Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The Longboat Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Delrios Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The Punchbowl Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Costa Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- York Market 0.5 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 23.4 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 33.4 miles
- Humberside Airport 39.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Holmwood House Guest Accommodation
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in York
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Holmwood House Guest Accommodation accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The hotel does not accept American Express.
Please be aware that the hotel has no lift. If you require a room on a lower floor, please request using the Special Requests section.
There are special discounts for children under the age of 16 sharing a room with 2 adults.
Please note that this property is unable to take group bookings of 4 rooms or more.