1 Nether Bakehouse, Old Town, Edinburgh, EH8 8PE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 1984 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Based in the heart of the Old Town, a stone throw away from Holyrood Palace, The Scottish Parliament, Dynamic Earth, Canongate Kirk, Arthur's Seat and The Queen's Park. Only a 10 minute walk to the city centre, and a huge variety of restaurants, coffee shops and bars. Tucked away in Edinburgh's historical cobbled old town, The Holyrood apartHOTEL offers the best of both worlds.
The Holyrood apartHOTEL offers more than just serviced apartments. It’s your home away from home – so put your feet up and relax.
Our Edinburgh apartHOTEL is situated just off the historic Royal Mile, with Holyrood Palace, the Scottish Parliament, the Queens Park, Arthur's Seat and our Dynamic Earth only a few minutes walk away. A huge selection of restaurants and bars are within a 5-minute walk and Waverley Rail Station is 10 minutes’ walk away. Edinburgh's city centre is only a 10 to 15 minute walk.
Languages spoken: English
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Scottish Poetry Library 0 miles
- Palace of Holyrood House 0.1 miles
- Our Dynamic Earth 0.1 miles
- Nelson Monument 0.2 miles
- The City of Edinburgh Council 0.2 miles
- Museum of Childhood 0.3 miles
- Scottish Gems 0.3 miles
- Calton Hill 0.3 miles
- Brass Rubbing Centre 0.4 miles
- City Art Centre 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Omni Centre 0.4 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theatre 0.4 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 0.6 miles
- Royal Mile 0.6 miles
- University of Edinburgh 0.7 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 0.9 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 2.5 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 3.6 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 7.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Pizza Express Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Hendersons Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Hemma Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Wedgwood restaurant Restaurant 0.8 miles
- La Garrigue Restaurant Restaurant 1 miles
- Arthurs Seat Mountain 0.2 miles
- St Margaret\'s Loch Lake 0.8 miles
- Duddingston Loch Lake 1.6 miles
- Salisbury Crags Mountain 2.8 miles
- Braid Burn River 3 miles
- Leith Docks Sea/ocean 3 miles
- Water of Leith River 4 miles
- River Almond Union Canal River 4 miles
- Firth of Forth Sea/ocean 20 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 7.2 miles
- Glasgow Airport 48.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 15 per day.
- Tickets to attractions or shows
- Concierge service
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
00:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Up to two further children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 5.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Holyrood Aparthotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
A damage deposit of GBP 50 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 14 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.