Eleighwater, Chard, TA20 3AQ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 170 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We are a friendly lot here at Hornsbury Mill, we try our best to provide everything you need for a comfortable, memorable and happy stay! if you have any special requests please call or email us in advance, We look forward to welcoming you to Hornsbury Mill! Chloe Adams
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Taunton Deane Services M5 10.3 miles
- Taunton Library 10.6 miles
- County Court 10.7 miles
- Somerset County Council 10.7 miles
- Taunton Deane West Somerset Magistrates Court 10.9 miles
- Musgrove Park Hospital 11 miles
- Taunton Deane Borough Council 11.1 miles
- Somerset College of Arts & Technology 11.3 miles
- Dinosaur Land 11.7 miles
- Nuffield Health, Taunton Hospital 12.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Golden Cap 12.4 miles
- Sherborne Old Castle 19.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Eleos Cafe/bar 2 miles
- Tescos Supermarket 2 miles
- River cottage Restaurant 8 miles
- Bridport Market 15 miles
- Chard resevoir Lake 2 miles
- Forde abbey River 4 miles
- Lyme regis Sea/ocean 12 miles
- Exeter International Airport 23 miles
- Bristol Airport 35.6 miles
- Cardiff Airport 38.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 reasons to choose Hornsbury Mill
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hornsbury Mill accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.