1 Crescent Gardens, Upper Bristol Road, Bath, BA1 2NA, United Kingdom –
Superior King Room
King-Size Double Room
Standard Double Room
Superior King or Family Room
Andrew and Carla Brooks purchased this hotel six years ago. Transforming it from a very basic tired hotel to a pioneer of the boutique guesthouse in Bath. Brooks hotels is a growing company with a guesthouse in Bristol and a hotel in Edinburgh. In Bath we offer an excellent location and unique beautiful rooms with an exceptional breakfast to kick start your day.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Royal Victoria Park 0.2 miles
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy 0.2 miles
- No. 1 Royal Crescent 0.2 miles
- Royal Crescent Museum 0.3 miles
- Royal Crescent 0.3 miles
- The Circus Bath 0.3 miles
- The Jane Austen Centre 0.3 miles
- The Approach Golf Course 0.3 miles
- East Asian Art Museum 0.4 miles
- Museum Of East Asian Art 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Oldfield Park Train Station 0.5 miles
- The Roman Baths 0.6 miles
- Bath Abbey 0.6 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 0.6 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 0.8 miles
- University of Bath 2.1 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 10.1 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 10.1 miles
- Cabot Circus 10.6 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 11 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Marlborough Tavern Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Bath Farmers\' Market, Green Park Station Market 0.4 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Pulteney Bridge, River 0.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Brooks Guesthouse
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 8 per day.
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Express check-in/check-out
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Brooks Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
There are 24-hour parking permits available from reception. These permits are available on first come, first served basis on the day, and allow you to park in the resident bays around the guesthouse (zone 6). The cost is GBP 8.00 per overnight stay.
Charlotte Street Car Park is a 5-minute walk from the guesthouse, which operates a pay and display system. The cost is GBP 8.50 per 12 hours.