1 Crescent Gardens, Upper Bristol Road, Bath, BA1 2NA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Superior King Room|
|King-Size Double Room|
|Standard Double Room|
|Superior King or Family Room|
Andrew and Carla Brooks purchased this hotel six years ago. Transforming it from a very basic tired hotel to a pioneer of the boutique guesthouse in Bath. Brooks hotels is a growing company with a guesthouse in Bristol and a hotel in Edinburgh. In Bath we offer an excellent location and unique beautiful rooms with an exceptional breakfast to kick start your day.
Want to send a special request to Mr & Mrs Brooks? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Royal Victoria Park 0.2 miles
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy 0.2 miles
- No. 1 Royal Crescent 0.2 miles
- Royal Crescent Museum 0.3 miles
- Royal Crescent 0.3 miles
- The Circus Bath 0.3 miles
- The Jane Austen Centre 0.3 miles
- The Approach Golf Course 0.3 miles
- East Asian Art Museum 0.4 miles
- Museum Of East Asian Art 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Oldfield Park Train Station 0.5 miles
- The Roman Baths 0.6 miles
- Bath Abbey 0.6 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 0.6 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 0.8 miles
- University of Bath 2.1 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 10.1 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 10.1 miles
- Cabot Circus 10.6 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 11 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Marlborough Tavern Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Bath Farmers' Market, Green Park Station Market 0.4 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Pulteney Bridge, River 0.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 14.6 miles
- Cardiff Airport 41.9 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 47.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Brooks Guesthouse
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 8 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
There are 24-hour parking permits available from reception. These permits are available on first come, first served basis on the day, and allow you to park in the resident bays around the guesthouse (zone 6). The cost is GBP 8.00 per overnight stay.
Charlotte Street Car Park is a 5-minute walk from the guesthouse, which operates a pay and display system. The cost is GBP 8.50 per 12 hours.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 600 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: