Howfield Manor Hotel
Howfield Lane, Canterbury, CT4 7HQ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Canterbury East Train Station 2 miles
- Westgate 2.2 miles
- Chaucer College 2.2 miles
- The Marlowe Theatre 2.2 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 2.3 miles
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital 2.3 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 2.4 miles
- University for the Creative Arts Canterbury 2.6 miles
- Canterbury Christ Church University 2.6 miles
- Templeman Library 2.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- University of Kent 2.8 miles
- Saint Martin's Hospital 3.3 miles
- Howletts Wild Animal Park 3.8 miles
- Howletts Zoo 3.8 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 8.5 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 10.8 miles
- Stop24 Services Folkestone M20 11.7 miles
- Westenhanger Castle 11.8 miles
- Eurotunnel UK 12.3 miles
- Folkestone Rugby Club 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The old well restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Morrisons Supermarket 1.7 miles
- Chartham Lakes Lake 0 miles
- The river stour River 0.2 miles
- Whitstable Sea/ocean 12.6 miles
- London Southend Airport 25.4 miles
- London City Airport 45.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 52.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Old Well Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
6 reasons to choose Howfield Manor Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Canterbury
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes available (free)
- Table tennis
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Trouser press
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:30 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.