Hunters Lodge Hotel
Sydney Road, Crewe, CW1 5LU, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
The Hunters Lodge Hotel, acquired by the present family in 1981 was originally an 18th Century Farm House and is ideally situated in sixteen acres of delightful gardens and open countryside.
Hunters Lodge Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Library - Manchester Metropolitan University 0.6 miles
- Manchester Metropolitan University Cheshire Campus 0.6 miles
- Crewe Library 1 miles
- Crewe train station 1.1 miles
- Leighton Hospital 2.7 miles
- Sandbach Services M6 4.2 miles
- Stapeley Water Gardens 4.5 miles
- Alsager Golf & Country Club 6.2 miles
- Keele Services M6 9.1 miles
- Royal Stoke University Hospital 10.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Harplands Hospital 11.1 miles
- Regent Theatre 11.3 miles
- City Central Library 11.4 miles
- Beeston Castle 11.4 miles
- Stoke On Trent City Council 11.8 miles
- Stoke Town Hall 11.8 miles
- Staffordshire University 11.8 miles
- Trentham Gardens 12.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 19 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 24.4 miles
- East Midlands Airport 48.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast
4 reasons to choose Hunters Lodge Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Packed lunches
- Ironing service
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 13:00 hours
07:00 - 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests arriving on a Friday or Saturday will be required to pay for their accommodation on arrival.
All reservations require a valid credit or debit card.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.