Hunters Lodge Hotel
Sydney Road, Crewe, CW1 5LU, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Superior Double Room|
|Double Room with Four Poster Bed|
|Twin Room with Private Bathroom|
The Hunters Lodge Hotel, acquired by the present family in 1981 was originally an 18th Century Farm House and is ideally situated in sixteen acres of delightful gardens and open countryside.
Hunters Lodge Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Library - Manchester Metropolitan University 0.6 miles
- Manchester Metropolitan University Cheshire Campus 0.6 miles
- Crewe Library 1 miles
- Crewe train station 1.1 miles
- Leighton Hospital 2.7 miles
- Sandbach Services M6 4.2 miles
- Stapeley Water Gardens 4.5 miles
- Alsager Golf & Country Club 6.2 miles
- Keele Services M6 9.1 miles
- Royal Stoke University Hospital 10.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Harplands Hospital 11.1 miles
- Regent Theatre 11.3 miles
- City Central Library 11.4 miles
- Beeston Castle 11.4 miles
- Stoke On Trent City Council 11.8 miles
- Stoke Town Hall 11.8 miles
- Staffordshire University 11.8 miles
- Trentham Gardens 12.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 19 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 24.4 miles
- East Midlands Airport 48.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast
5 Reasons to Choose Hunters Lodge Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Packed Lunches
- Ironing Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests arriving on a Friday or Saturday will be required to pay for their accommodation on arrival.
All reservations require a valid credit or debit card.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 675 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: