Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
30 Portman Square, Westminster Borough, London, W1H 7BH, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 992 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Club King Room with View and Lounge Access
Club Twin Room with View and Lounge Access
Regency Executive Suite with Lounge Access
Regency King Suite with Lounge Access
Club King Room with Lounge Access
Club Twin Room with Lounge Access
Twin Room with View
King Room with View
6 reasons to choose Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 12 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Property surroundings –
- Marble Arch 0.1 miles
- The Wallace Collection 0.2 miles
- Selfridges 0.2 miles
- Cathedral Church of the Holy Family in Exile 0.3 miles
- Bond Street 0.3 miles
- Embassy of the United States - London 0.4 miles
- Wigmore Hall 0.4 miles
- University of Westminster 0.4 miles
- Baker Street 0.5 miles
- Madame Tussaud's 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.3 miles
- Big Ben 1.7 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.8 miles
- London Eye 1.8 miles
- Tower of London 3.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6 miles
- O2 Arena 6.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- M&S Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Selfridges Market 0.3 miles
- London City Airport 8.9 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 13.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.9 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Hermès, H&M, Zara, Nike
Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 80 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.