ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St
220 West Regent Street, Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow, G2 4DQ, United Kingdom –
5 reasons to choose ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
Dear Ibis Glasgow Guest Myself and my team very much look forward to welcoming you to both Glasgow and the Ibis. If we can be of any service during your stay then please do not hesitate to let us know. Kind regards Janice Fisher General Manager
Property surroundings –
- Whyte & Mackay 0.1 miles
- McLellan Galleries 0.1 miles
- King's Theatre Glasgow 0.2 miles
- Charing Cross 0.2 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 0.3 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- Glasgow Central Station 0.4 miles
- Pavilion Theatre 0.4 miles
- Arches Theatre 0.4 miles
- Buchanan Galleries 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Royal Concert Hall 0.5 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 0.6 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 1 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 1.1 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 1.3 miles
- The Emirates Arena 2.7 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 2.7 miles
- Hampden Park 2.7 miles
- Braehead Arena 3.8 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 7.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.2 miles
- cLYDE River 0.5 miles
- Loch Lomond Lake 24 miles
- Glasgow Airport 6.4 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 27.6 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 35.4 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Sauchiehall Street High street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Foggs Eat & Drink
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
Good to know ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St takes special requests - add in the next step!
14:00 - 00:00
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents or legal representatives. Third person named by parents must present their written authorization (certified signature).
Car parking is available on meters on the surrounding streets and is free of charge after 18:00 and before 08:00. A discounted rate is available for guests parking at the City Car Park on Elmbank Street, just a 2-minute walk away.