ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St
220 West Regent Street, Central Glasgow, Glasgow, G2 4DQ, United Kingdom –
5 Reasons to Choose ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Dear Ibis Glasgow Guest Myself and my team very much look forward to welcoming you to both Glasgow and the Ibis. If we can be of any service during your stay then please do not hesitate to let us know. Kind regards Janice Fisher General Manager
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Whyte & Mackay 0.1 miles
- McLellan Galleries 0.1 miles
- King's Theatre Glasgow 0.2 miles
- Charing Cross 0.2 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 0.3 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- Glasgow Central Station 0.4 miles
- Pavilion Theatre 0.4 miles
- Arches Theatre 0.4 miles
- Buchanan Galleries 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Royal Concert Hall 0.5 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 0.6 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 1 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 1.1 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 1.3 miles
- The Emirates Arena 2.7 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 2.7 miles
- Hampden Park 2.7 miles
- Braehead Arena 3.8 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 7.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.2 miles
- cLYDE River 0.5 miles
- Loch Lomond Lake 24 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Sauchiehall Street Shopping Street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Foggs Eat & Drink
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St takes special requests – add in the next step!
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents or legal representatives. Third person named by parents must present their written authorization (certified signature).
Parking is available at meters in the surrounding streets and is free of charge after 6 pm and before 8 am. A discounted rate is available at the City Car Park on Elmbank Street, just a 2-minute walk away.