Hotel ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St
220 West Regent Street, Central Glasgow, Glasgow, G2 4DQ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Hotel surroundings– Great location - show map
What's nearby *
McLellan Galleries0.1 miles
King's Theatre Glasgow0.2 miles
Charing Cross0.2 miles
Whyte & Mackay0.2 miles
Sauchiehall Street0.3 miles
Pavilion Theatre0.4 miles
Glasgow Central Train Station0.5 miles
The Arches0.5 miles
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall0.5 miles
Buchanan Galleries0.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
Tesco Supermarket0.1 miles
Sainsburys Supermarket0.2 miles
Natural Beauty *
Clyde River0.5 miles
Loch Lomond Lake24 miles
Closest Airports *
Glasgow Airport6.4 miles
Glasgow Prestwick Airport27.6 miles
Edinburgh Airport35.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks *
Glasgow Queen Street Station0.6 miles
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum1 miles
Glasgow Science Centre1.1 miles
Glasgow Cathedral1.2 miles
Glasgow Necropolis1.4 miles
Riverside Museum of Transport and Technology1.6 miles
House for an Art Lover2.2 miles
Celtic Park2.6 miles
Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome2.6 miles
Pollok Country Park3.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular amenities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Golf course (within 2 miles) Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies Additional charge
- Fruit Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 15 per day.
- Street parking
- 24-hour front desk
Front Desk Services
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Smoke-free property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Mobile app for room service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- Breakfast to-go containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
House rules ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St takes special requests – add in the next step!
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents or legal representatives. Third person named by parents must present their written authorization (certified signature).
Parking is available at meters in the surrounding streets and is free of charge after 6 pm and before 8 am. A discounted rate is available at the City Car Park on Elmbank Street, just a 2-minute walk away.
FAQs about ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St
ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
The following parking options are available to guests staying at ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St (subject to availability):
- Street parking
Check-in at ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min
Room options at ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St include: