Iffin Lane, Canterbury, CT4 7BE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 294 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Iffin Farmhouse is the best of both worlds, we are so close to the city centre yet just far enough away that when you drive down the drive you would never know yoiu were still in the city. We have our little community here and we are please to be able to share it with people. We love it and we hope our guests will too.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital 1.4 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 1.7 miles
- Canterbury Castle 1.8 miles
- University for the Creative Arts Canterbury 2 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 2.1 miles
- Canterbury Christ Church University 2.2 miles
- The Marlowe Theatre 2.2 miles
- Westgate 2.2 miles
- Howletts Wild Animal Park 2.3 miles
- Howletts Zoo 2.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 2.4 miles
- University of Kent 3.3 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 7.3 miles
- Eurotunnel UK 11 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 11.1 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 12 miles
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 12.4 miles
- Dover Priory Station 13.5 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 13.7 miles
- Sandown Castle 14.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Granville Restaurant 1.5 miles
- Morrisons Supermarket 2 miles
- Canterbury Cafe/bar 2.5 miles
- Whitstable Sea/ocean 7 miles
- Sandwich Sea/ocean 15 miles
- Dover Sea/ocean 20 miles
- London Southend Airport 27 miles
- London City Airport 47.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 53.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Iffin Farmhouse
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage (Additional charge)
Entertainment and family services
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Grocery deliveries (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 21:00
07:30 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Iffin Farmhouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note all the rooms will be self-catering only between 6 - 22 November 2017.
Please note that Iffin Farmhouse is open all year. However, there will be no breakfast, evening meals or rooms serviced from:
12:00 23 December - 27 December (inclusively) and 12:00 on 31 December - 1 January (inclusively)
Check-in and check-outs are by prior arrangement.